A Movement Course
Designed for Pregnancy
This collection of 10-minute exercise videos is essential for busy moms to be.
Curated for each trimester, our series prepares your body for a smoother, stronger, more powerful pregnancy experience—before, during, and after birth.LEARN MORE
Mother (to-be) knows best!
See what they have to say about our course.
Essential for my tough pregnancy and induction
"My first pregnancy was rough. I had all the symptoms, all the time, and I was too exhausted or unwell to move most of the time. But I did follow Grant's workout, and it was exactly what I needed. The doctors were impressed at how well I breathed during the birth! In my second pregnancy now, I feel more prepared and I am working through the classes consistently because I know how important they were.”
Docs were amazed by my pregnancy and recovery
"I am so glad I found these classes! I tried some videos on YouTube, but wanted a curriculum that was more professional and approachable because I was nervous about hurting myself. I enjoyed the explanations and felt more connected to my body and breath. I had a natural birth, and the body awareness I gained from these classes was definitely important. This really helped me later as I continued with the post-partum, and my pelvic floor is noticeably less prolapsed. Highly recommend!"
Avoided a breech this time!
"My first pregnancy ended in a C-section due to a breech baby. I did not want to go through that again, and was very disappointed that nobody told me this was preventable. When I got pregnant again, I wanted a VBAC and my midwives told me it was essential to do spinning baby routine. This course had those movements and more, helping me prevent another breech – second baby was in optimal position by the third trimester! I am so relieved and hope first-time mothers can use this course to avoid my experience."
5 videos per trimester, 10 minutes each
What to expect from these powerful, bite-sized videos:
Foundation of Stability
- Increase blood flow for healthy baby and placenta development
- Develop muscle awareness to prevent pain and injury as your bump grows
- Promote strength to support your increasing flexibility
- Learn relaxation techniques to melt away tension
- Start building your holistic balance— physically, mentally and hormonally
Strength Through Change
- Activate your glutes to avoid and reduce back and knee pain
- Improve pelvic floor function (strength and release) to minimize postpartum issues
- Develop diaphragmatic breathing for physical and mental release of tension
- Relieve emerging neck and shoulder tightness
- Fine-tune your balance as your body's axis continues to shift
- Increase blood flow to release swelling and stagnation
- Connect your breath to muscle contractions and releases
- Strengthen the muscles supporting your separated ab muscles (diastasis recti)
- Keep glutes and hamstrings firing to support your back and knees
- Use gentle movement flow to relieve systemic body tension
We're here to support you!
This series is not your typical self-guided exercise routine. Our course gives you the tools to care for yourself under expert guidance.
You're growing life, for crying out loud! It's the least you can do for yourself.I deserve this.
With hundreds of clients helped, this program is the accumulation of years of learning, practice, and results.
For some, exercise feels like a foreign language. For others, athleticism comes naturally and they don't want to lose your tone and momentum.
I built Prenatal Vitality: to meet you exactly where you are so you can maintain your wellbeing during the next exciting (and sometimes scary!) several months.
Here's what you can expect from our one-of-kind program that delivers proven results:I'm in – I want a great pregnancy.